Periodically during the year, the Oceania Super Region publishes its newsletter – Equipes Notre Dame, which is distributed to all members.
The Oceania Super Region of Teams also publishes a range of brochures and booklets that are available from the literature couple – Sue & Bren Milsom +61 7 55224880 or email@example.com . Currently, the following publications are available:
This document “Vocation and Mission at the dawn of the third millennium” is the work of the communal energy established in the Teams of Our Lady to respond to the exhortation of Pope Francis addressed to the universal Church “for a new chapter of evangelisation”. (Evangelii Gaudium 1).
The Gathering in Fatima was a terrific event. One of the highlights for many was the morning meditations on conference theme of the Prodigal Son by Archbishop de Mendonça.
- The Pope’s address to Teams in Rome – PDF
- Teams Oceania Flyer April 2017- PDF Version (With editable contact details)
- The Sit Down – 2015 – PDF
- Oceania Flyer or Poster – PDF Version (With editable contact details)
- Teams Pamphlet -Casserole- PDF Version (With editable contact details)
- “Dare to Live the Gospel – Welcoming and taking care of mankind” from – Brasilia 2012
- Happiness & Paradox – A reflection by Ronald Rolheiser.
- Brochure – Teams, A Married Couples Movement 1998
- The Magnificat with icon of the Holy Family
- The Responsible Couple 1999 (25 pages)
- Walk with Me – A Marriage Enrichment Program 2000 (45 pages)
- Welcoming Couples into Teams 1999 (11 pages)
- Pooling, Sharing and the Endeavours 1999 (17 pages)
- The Liaison Couple 1999 (8 pages)
- The Teams of Our Lady on the Way to the New Millennium 1999 (34 pages)
News From the International Team
Faithfulness and Forgiveness
By Jack Dominian
On a number of occasions over the past few years, Jack Dominian, has spoken to gatherings of Teams Couples on the importance in family life of a stable and loving relationship founded on Christian Marriage. His talks to Teams have always reinforced the certainty that married love fully expresses their witness to the perfect love of God. He has impressed his listeners with his knowledge and understanding of what it means to be united as a Christian couple in today’s world.
At the Teams Gathering in 2000 at Santiago de Compostella, Dr Dominian was invited to give a talk to a large assembly of couples from all countries around the world where Teams of Our Lady are established. This talk on Faithfulness and Forgiveness in marriage was immediately recognised as one of the highlights of the Gathering and rather than just keep the text for future reading, it was felt that it could become the basis of a Study Topic.
At the Regional and Sector levels, a variety of local newsletters may also be published. Details of any such publications are shown in the web pages for Regions.