- This event has passed.
English language Mass
May 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Eurasia Zone is arranging the next in a series of online English-language Masses. Thank you for your support for the previous Zone Masses. Attendance has been very good.
This Sunday’s Mass will be hosted by India Region, and will be celebrated according to the Syro-Malabar Rite. This will a great opportunity to experience the diverse culture of Teams.
- Teams members from all countries are invited. Please pass on this message.
- Sunday 24th May at 12:30pm (India time: UTC+5:30). Time zones around the world are shown below.
- The Mass will be available on YouTube, and can be viewed at any time.
- Please click here to access the Order of Service for the Eucharist.
Fr Varghese Kachappilly CMI (Fr Jojo), Regional Spiritual Counsellor.
· The Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is in full communion with the Holy See and the worldwide Catholic Church. It is recognised under Canon Law (Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches) and is the second largest Eastern Catholic Church.
· Syro-Malabar Catholics follows the East-Syrian liturgy which dates back to the 3rd century. Syro-Malabar Catholics trace their origins and faith to the missionary efforts of St. Thomas the Apostle, who landed in Kerala, India, in 52 AD.
YouTube Link: Holy Mass by Rev Fr Varghese Kacahappilly CMI
|USA & Canada (Pacific)||12:00 AM|
|USA & Canada (Eastern)||3:00 AM|
|Trinidad Tobago||3:00 AM|
|Great Britain & Ireland||8:00 AM|
|South Africa||9:00 AM|
|Malawi & Zambia||9:00 AM|
|Australia (Eastern)||5:00 PM|
|New Zealand||7:00 PM|