INSIDE THIS ISSUE
Governance review Task Group
Teams Style / Format of meeting survey results
Around the Teams featuring Geelong Team 1
Potential Study Topic
A reflection from our Spiritual Counsellor
A Reflection on Rome September 2015
A wonderful moment in the life of Team as Pope Francis affirms Teams’ couples.
Pay particular attention to Pope Francis’ remarks on
- The value of the SIT-DOWN
- The affirmation of the lay led movement
- The affirmation of the role of the Spiritual Counsellor journeying together with the couples
- The call to mission to go out into the deep, in the troubled world of RELATIONSHIPS!
- Message from Regional Couple
- Report and photos of Charter Mass and Dinner
- News from Teams
- 2016 RC’s to notify Regional Team
- Invitation to Formation Day
- Date Claimers
- Website & new Discussion topics from ERI
QLD Teams Spirit News February 2016sm
In the cycle of year c readings only occasionally are we presented with these readings at his time Lent asks us to once again have a good look at ourselves.
…All can be drawn into a more profound relationship and Lent. .
Let this Lent make a difference.